Thursday, September 20, 2012


Working the Vado into class. The first round has been simple recordings of some class performances.  Studying the Enlightenment, I have students create and perform a rap about one of the people from the time period.  Here is one about that wonderful satirist Jonathan Swift. Having a little trouble with the upload for some others. I believe they are a little large to upload here.  Will have to work on resolving that. Enjoy.


3 comments:

  1. Love that video Will! I usually upload my Vado videos to Camtasia and then post them (they can be as long as you want) but I also used a program called Kincast the other day which worked well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use Camtasia for things like this. You should ask Dana about it. Are you planning on doing more video projects?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will,

    This is great! I have not had the opportunity to use Camtasia, however, I hear that it is fabulous. How did the students respond to the video recording? What are your next steps with video recording in your classroom?

    Niki

    ReplyDelete