Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Week Three complete and week four underway. Tempus fugit! Feeling good about using google forms and flubaroo to run my first 9th grade quiz in Early Civ. Working now on the producing reports end of that activity to get a better handle on the full potential of that tech combination. Never quite enough time in the day to complete all that I hope too. I do have 11th grade world history working on their group presentations and they will be presented in another week -- these are to be all digital so that examples should be up and posted after that process. I had the IB class craft "Enlightenment Raps" representing various historical figures out of that time period and will have examples of the most popular ones from the kids posted soon. It is a fun project, I think the next versions will have to have a prerecorded component, not just live renditions. Should make them more readily available for review and reflections. It is a fun project. Getting ready for Saturday's Inspired Learning Session.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll help you on Cover It Live if you help me on flubaroo. Can't wait to see the raps. What are you using Google Forms for?
ReplyDeleteHave you tried using Moodle for quizzes? If so, I am very curious to hear how flubaroo compares. Is there a way to see your class page that you are creating?
ReplyDelete