Thursday, August 9, 2012
August already and I'm trying to unpack my house after moving at the first of the month, while I unpack my brain as well for this program in Inspired learning and the coming new academic year. The flip cam and more motivation for technology integration in the classroom is getting me geared up for the fun that begins on the 20th. Here's to unpacking and new beginnings -- I believe it was in "The Dancing Wu Li Masters" that I first ran across the idea that every chapter is chapter 1 -- trite perhaps but....trying to stay in the now and be the student.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Will,
ReplyDeleteI am excited to hear about what you try this year that helps leverage your content standards. Remember you have a supportive community with your Inspired Learning Cohort and mentors to help you throughout your journey.
Dana
Will,
ReplyDeleteI hope that you had a great first week with students. I am interested in hearing about the different ways you begin to incorporate technology into your classroom. The use of the flip cam will provide opportunities for you to share with others as well as give students and you the ability to self reflect. Please let me know how I can help!
Niki
Niki, yes moving along have added to previous web constructions for classes. Has been nice to get more polish and materials accessible -- always an on going exercise. Flip cams will come into play at the end of this week. Thanks for the support.
Delete